Saturday, August 31, 2013

Inspiration Board


















What are you making?
It’s my manifestation board. I use it for inspiration like when I’m not feeling inspired, I just look at the board.
Can I make one?
Oh my god, totally.  You should totally make one.  We should make together.
No I wanna make my own.
Ya, much better idea.  Totes.

(Girls)

(Images: Vogue-Paris Couture, Love AestheticsAndy HeartFashion Over ReasonMan RepellerDown This RoadOracle Fox, Elle September 2013, Blue is in Fashion This YearRaspberry & Rouge, Emma Peel Pants, Social Cheat, Arty Filles)

3 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! What's the name of your blog? I'd love to follow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.