Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Between Black and White

























Whether integrated in the form of a menswear inspired coat, an oversized sweater, or head-to-toe monochromatic, gray is anything but dreary this fall.  Personally, I am always drawn to the monochromatic look, so often assembled to perfection by my favorite minimalist bloggers (see: MoiMinnieGraphitreeLove AestheticsEighty Eight).  I've been eying a pair of washed gray boyfriend jeans, as well as a pair of classic vans (stolen from my boyfriend, who already owns the exact same pair), which I plan to top with my gray quilted Topshop sweater (similar here).  Of course, I'm still searching for the perfect basic gray tee (please get this back in my size).

(Images: Love Aesthetics, Style On Top, Zara Lookbook, Visual OptimismOracle FoxMoi Minnie, Love Magazine, Vogue, Net-A-Porter, Down This RoadEighty Eight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.