Sunday, October 27, 2013

Camouflage



Blazer (Warehouse via ASOS), Tee (Aritzia), Trainers (Nike), Watch (Michael Kors)

A pretty basic outfit for "shopping day" in Paris (quotations because everyday in Paris is a shopping day). After much hesitancy and outright refusal, I caved and embraced the camo trend.  Usually as soon as I say (or even think) that I hate a particular trend or that I would never wear it, I soon become obsessed with it and desparately have to have it.  I went from owning nothing camo, to walking up to an Aritzia sales counter with all camo pieces.  The cashier gave me a look like, I hope you don't intend to wear all this together.  I have also been obsessed for some time with finding the perfect oversized, double breasted blazer and this one by Warehouse fit the bill.  It also doubles as a light jacket during these strange season transitionary times. Top it off with my favorite "Rooney" part.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.